XTracker IR is a robust, dependable and extremely compact satellite tracking terminal that sends out GPS position reports at pre-programmed intervals from anywhere on the planet. XTracker IR uses Iridium technology and because of Iridium’s pole-to-pole coverage, offers truly worldwide satellite position reporting. Position reports contain date, time, latitude, longitude, and average course and speed over the ground.
XTracker’s modest power requirements make it ideal for remote locations where solar panels or batteries are the only source of electricity.
- Power: 7.5V - 30V DC
- Waterproof: Waterproof up to a depth of 1m or for up to 30 min
- Operating Temp: -22 F to 158 F (-30 C to 70 C)
- Operating Alt: -328 ft to 21,320 ft (-100 m to 6,500 m)
- Height: 7.28 in Dia (185mm)
- Width: 7.08 in High (180mm)
- Weight: 4 Lbs (1.81 kg)
- Certifications: FCC, CE, RoHS
- Easy Installation for Secure Vessel GPS Position Tracking The XTracker IR is installed quickly and easily on a standard 1 threaded antenna mount. XTracker IR starts submitting GPS position reports for satellite vessel tracking immediately upon power up. Everything is controlled from shore, including position reporting and polling intervals. There are no buttons or switches on the XTracker IR unit.
Up to 10 Years of Battery Life The XTracker IR can be powered in one of two ways: either by connecting the unit directly to a powering bank on board, or by wiring the unit to a standalone long-life battery (purchased separately). Depending on the type of battery being used, the XTracker IR can last as long as 10 years without changing the battery or needing any kind of upkeep.
OrbitalTrack: Everything You Need for Web-Based Tracking Tracking for the XTracker IR is provided through OrbitalTrack our web based integrated satellite and GSM tracking solution.