Important: You will need to purchase prepaid airtime/ sign up for a monthly contract with your device in order to activate it.
|Standard SIM Package||Units||Standard Pre-Paid Minutes||Price||Buy Online|
|Thuraya Prepaid Standard SIM inc. 10 Units - Valid for 365 Days||10||6||
|Thuraya Prepaid Standard SIM inc. 30 Units - Valid for 365 Days||30||20||
|Thuraya Prepaid Standard SIM inc. 60 Units - Valid for 365 Days||60||40||
|Thuraya Prepaid Standard SIM inc. 170 Units - Valid for 365 Days||170||113||
The easiest and most flexible way to use your Thuraya satellite phone is with a pre-paid Thuraya SIM card and pre-paid airtime vouchers. No monthly contract is required and pre-paid airtime can be used in any of the 140 countries in Thuraya's coverage zone.
Thuraya Standard SIM Card
|Inclusive Credit||10 Units|
|Voice Calls to Thuraya per min||1.19 Unit|
|Voice Calls to Band 1 per min||1.50 Units|
|Voice Calls to Band 2 per min||5.00 Units|
|Voice Calls to Catch All per min||8.00 Units|
|GmPRS per MB||3.50 Units|
|Renewal Fee||39 Units|
Terms & Conditions: Standard SIM
- First call must be made within 12 months.
- If a call is not made within the first 12 months from the date of activation, the SIM will enter dormancy status and a fee of $19 will be deducted from the balance every month till call is made.
- Thuraya Prepaid Plan has a validity of 365 days from first call.
- Annual Renewal Fee: $39.00 (39 Units deducted automatically from balance on renewal date)
- Annual renewal fee is waived for heavy users (over $1500 of satellite calls per year).
- Upon expiry, account balance is reset to zero and the account enters the 90-day grace period (Incoming calls are still possible).
- If account is not refilled within the grace period, it will be deactivated and the number will be lost.
- Please click here to view the list of Band 1 and Band 2 countries
If the account is NOT refilled within the grace period, the entire unused balance will be reset to zero on your Thuraya SIM and the account will be permanently deactivated. Please note that upon requesting activation of your prepaid airtime you are agreeing that we can start providing your network services before the end of the usual statutory cancellation period and that by doing so, you lose your right to cancel your purchase of the prepaid airtime or request a refund. As a result, please check that you have ordered the correct airtime for your handset or terminal. Please refer to our terms and conditions for full information. This does not affect your statutory rights.