Delivering the fastest IP speeds from a terminal of its size, Thuraya IP+ is engineered to support a broad range of mission-critical applications. Highly portable, Thuraya IP+ can be easily deployed from backpack to broadband in a matter of seconds - allowing you to take advantage of reliable broadband access from locations covered by Thuraya's extensive satellite network.
The Thuraya IP+ package includes:
- AC power adaptor
- Ethernet cable
When you need superior mobility with zero compromise on connectivity, there can only be one choice: Thuraya IP+. The Thuraya IP+ is the fastest satellite broadband terminal in its size class and it's high-speed IP capabilities enable users to access corporate networks, browse the Internet, connect with colleagues, family and friends via email and social media, and hold video conferences or chat over VoIP solutions - wherever and whenever they need it.
Offering portability and 'always-on' mobile broadband access, Thuraya IP+ is the preferred satellite broadband solution for a wide range of mission-critical operations such as broadcast media, defence, telemedicine and disaster response, especially for deployment in areas that are inadequately served by terrestrial networks.
- Dimensions: 216/216/45mm
- Weight: 1.4 Kg
- IP Rating: IP55 Ingress Protection Rating
- Operating Temperature Running from External Supply: -25 ºC to +55 ºC
- Operating Temperature Running from Battery: 0 ºC to +50 ºC
- Battery Life: Up to 30 hours standby time or 1 hour of continuous transmission at the highest rate
- Operating Humidity: 95% RH at 40 ºC
- Compact and Lightweight: Thuraya IP+ is one of the most compact broadband terminals available on the market
- Durable and Dependable
- High-speed streaming Capabilities: Up to 444 kbps on standard IP and 384 kbps on streaming IP with an integrated antenna.
- Optimized Bandwidth Usage: can be configured with asymmetric streaming to allow you to set upload and download speeds at different rates based on your usage requirements, helping to significantly reduce bandwidth costs.
- Congestion-free Network: Satellite network's dynamic resource allocation minimizes any signal congestion in areas where there are high volumes of communication traffic.
- Unlimited Data Usage Plan: Use high bandwidth applications at a fixed monthly rate.
- Lithium-Ion battery