Your SmartOne will require a messaging plan to operate and OSC offers four simple options for your messaging requirements.
We offer various options for receiving messages:
1. Through orbitaltrack.com: For an additional charge, we can process messages transmitted from your device and make them available to view through our online mapping application (see ‘Mapping Options’ below for pricing).
2. Deliver messages to your corporate server: We can deliver the raw messages transmitted from your tracker to your corporate server. Please note that the minimum device quantity is 50+ for this service. We can deliver to your server through orbitaltrack.com for lower quantities. You will be responsible for decoding all messages received.
3. Deliver messages by email: Decoded messages containing time and location of transmission etc. can be sent by email to your preferred email address. Please note that you must choose one of the mapping options below to receive messages via email as they are generated by our mapping portal.
For more detailed information on message delivery options please click here.
|Standard Plan||Light Plan||Heavy Plan||Unlimited Plan|
|Overage per Message||$0.05||$0.05||$0.05||n/a|
*No roll-over of unused messages is permitted from one billing period to the next.
*Subject to fair usage policy (minimum message transmission frequency every 30 mins)
We also offer different options for your mapping requirements:-
Orbital Satcom provides an online mapping portal, OrbitalTrack, which enables you to view online the current location, past movements and other data relevant to the tracking functions available on your Globalstar device. Upon activation of your device, we will provide you with a username and password to access our mapping website and view the movements of your device.
ORBITALTRACK.COM PROFESSIONAL MAPPING:
Allows access to single or multiple devices under one log-in. Includes Geo-Fencing.
|Monthly Plan: Monthly Fee (Per Device)||Annual Plan: Annual Fee (Per Device)|
- Monthly fee from just $10 per month
- Minimum term of just one month
- Also suitable for Globalstar STX2/STX 3 Modules
Your SmartOne LP will require a messaging plan to operate and OSC offers four simple options for your messaging requirements. These plans are also suitable for Globalstar STX2/STX 3 Modules.