Optimizer Premier by RedPort combines a powerful satellite data router with a VoIP gateway providing a flexible solution for multi-user environments at sea.
With a multi-WAN functionality and full failover capabilities between networks, Optimizer Premier is the perfect hub for all your onboard networks including satellite systems (up to 2), Wi-Fi and GSM.
Optimizer Premier provides security settings including PIN-code capabilities for any type of connection giving you ultimate control over how much access and airtime users have.
- Automatically selects among available data connections to choose the lowest-cost or preferred available data service
- Captive Portal to control passenger and crew access via username or PIN codes
- Router/Wi-Fi hotspot: Broadcasts the data connection via Ethernet or Wi-Fi for use with Wi-Fi enabled smartphones, tablets and computers.
- Firewall: A powerful firewall accommodates virtually any common installation scenario, with features including block or allow any range of port, IP addresses and protocols.
- GPS Tracking: Works with any GSATrack-based service (including RedPort Tracking), the world’s most widely used satellite GPS tracking service.
- NMEA GPS Repeater: Locally broadcast your GPS location via Wi-Fi for access by any NMEA compliant device
- Long-range Wi-Fi compatibility, with the optional RedPort Halo Wi-Fi system, or other compatible third-party Wi-Fi systems
With automatic failover configured, Optimizer Premier automatically switches between available networks to give you the fastest, cheapest connectivity available at that time. Optimizer Premier also offers full-featured load-balancing and least-cost routing to keep your airtime costs under your control.
VoIP to Circuit Switch
Optimizer Premier includes VoIP to circuit-switch conversion, which means that you can pick up your mobile phone and use the free XGate Phone app to make and receive traditional satellite phone calls with your smartphone instead of plugging into the satellite equipment itself.
Using RedPort VoIP service means that you can make VoIP calls over your satellite terminal using some of the most advanced and sophisticated compression rates on the planet. At 15 minutes of talk time per MB of data use and very low termination rates, RedPort VoIP service provides significant discounts over traditional satellite airtime as well as the ability to create and use prepaid VoIP calling cards for crew, work teams, or guests.
Routing and Logging
Create and manage even the most complex networks with enterprise-grade features. Experienced networking professionals will find every necessary feature to configure networks as desired.
Firewall and Filtering
Advanced firewall and filter settings allow you to tightly manage traffic over the satellite link to block unwanted airtime usage. Port forwarding, domain-name filtering, network address translation, and detailed whitelisting and blacklisting of websites and services are some of the features available.
Remotely log-in and manage your local network from an Internet connection anywhere in the world.
Transparent proxy service can automatically reduce http data consumption by a factor of 3-5 times, saving on valuable airtime, and accelerating limited satellite data speeds.
Manage and control crew, passenger and operational data access by user or PIN code across fleets with Optimizer Premier’s integrated captive portal.
RedPort routers include a full POP/SMTP RedPort Mail server. Users can access email via a local web page or by simply entering settings into their preferred email client (such as Outlook or Apple Mail) with up to 20 times acceleration, making RedPort XGate mail the premier choice for satellite email service.
Reliably track vehicles or vessels anywhere in the world. Tracking your assets is now as simple as clicking your mouse and viewing them online. RedPort Tracking offers online maps that display exact location and offer advanced features like geo-fencing.
*Premium Service. Monthly Fees May Apply
Dimensions: 6.29 x 2.11 x 3.14 inches
Operating Temperature: 0⁰C to 40⁰C (32⁰F to 104⁰C)
Internal Drive: 8Gb SLC Nano
Ram: 128 Mb
Wi-Fi: 802.11 b/g/n 300 Mhz
Wi-Fi Speed: 2.4Ghz 300 Mbps
Power: 9-18v DC 2A