The Queclink GL30 A GSM/GPS Asset Tracker has an ultra-long lasting battery means it is is ideal for monitoring various assets, vehicles, lone workers and pets.
Its built-in GPS receiver has superior sensitivity and fast time to first fix. Its quad band capabilities allows the Queclink GL300 A's location to be monitored in real time or periodically tracked by a backend server and mobile devices.
The built-in 3-axis accelerometer allows motion detection and extends battery life through sophisticated power management algorithms.
System integration is straightforward as complete documentation is provided for protocol. The protocol supports a wide variety of reports including emergency, geo-fence boundary crossings, low battery and scheduled GPS position.
The Queclink GL300A Key Features:
The GL300A tracker is waterproof, with a IP65 Compliant Rating.
Long-Lasting Battery Life
The GL300A has a biigger Slonger battery life than other GL300 trackers.
- 10-day Standby Time by 1 Minute Reporting (GPS on)
- 65-day Standby Time by 5 Minute Reporting (5 Days for GL300)
The GL300A has two light sensors for removal alarm as well as another temperature / humidity sensor for monitoring enviornments.
This GSM/GPS tracker can be connected to external DC power or battery.
Our online mapping portal can track your Queclink GL300A to provide real-time information via your GPS location. Any person provided with the login can become an operator to monitor any number of GSM or satellite assets simultaneously in-real time and historically on both the Basic and Professional plans.
Key benefits include:
- Geo-Fencing capabilities (Professional Plan only)
- Alert options available, with varying degrees of urgency for operator and device holder
- Global Tracking
- Multiple layer options and map views
- Inclusive to all devices with GPS tracking capabilities
- Past-tracking data points are always accessible, until the device is de-activated
- Mapping and asset grouping customisation options are available
- Data Reporting and Scheduling functions
- Notifications and alerts can be sent directly to the holder of the device
OrbitalTrack Basic Mapping
- Suitable for users with single devices
- Excludes Geo-Fencing
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of £92.50 ex VAT per year
OrbitalTrack Professional Mapping
- Suitable for users requiring access to multiple devices under one login
- Inlcudes Geo-Fencing
- Fee is applicable per device
- Pay upfront annually to receive a discounted subscription of $195 ex VAT per year
|Dimensions||15.1 x 7.4 x 3.45 cm|
|Internal Battery||Li-Polymer 15000 mAh|
|Water Resistance||IP65 compliant|
|Charging Voltage||5V DC|
|Operating Temperature||20℃ ~ +60℃|
|Power Button||Power on and power off, can be disabled by the air interface protocol|
|Temperature & Humidity Sensor||Internal temperature & humidity sensor|
|GSM Antennas||Internal - Optional external antenna available|
|GPS Antenna||Internal only|
|Indicator LED||CEL, GPS and battery status|
|Mini USB Interface||For external power and configuration|
|Standby Time||Without reporting: 190 days
1 minute reporting and locate every 20 seconds (with GPS on): 10 days
5 minutes reporting: 65 days
10 minutes reporting: 95 days