The PotsDOCK 9555 (9555PD-SB) is a docking station that allows the Iridium 9555 handset to be used in a wide variety of applications.
Bundle package includes:
- 9 - 32V DC Power Cable
- Beam PotsDOCK Cradle
- RST710 Antenna
- RST90 9m Cable Kit
- 110-240V AC Plug Pack
- Universal Mounting Bracket (RAM)
- User Manual
- Quick Start Guide
The intelligent RJ11 / POTS interface enables standard corded, cordless or DECT handsets to be used or alternatively interfaced with a PBX system presenting standard ring, busy and dial tones like a standard phone network
PotsDOCK also has an inbuilt Bluetooth module for voice connectivity along with an intelligent tracking and alert reporting system utilizing the inbuilt GPS engine of the PotsDOCK. The alert & tracking module can be configured to support periodic polling or emergency alert reporting.
The Iridium 9555 handset fits securely in the docking station, which features inbuilt Bluetooth, USB data, phone charging and integrated antenna, data and power connection making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the dock ready for use. The Iridium 9555 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the PotsDOCK making it very easy to remove the 9555 at anytime with the peace of mind knowing it will always be fully charged.
Please note that the satellite phone handset is not included with the IntelliDOCK 9555. Please add the phone separately -
- Weight (PotsDOCK): 0.32 (kg)
- Weight (Packed): 1.3 (kg)
- Dimensions: 200x75x65 (mm)
- Iridium Antenna: Fixed Cable to TNC-Female
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +70 °C
- Allows the Iridium 9555 handset to be used in various maritime, transport or fixed site applications.
- Inbuilt bluetooth
- Inbuilt GPS engine
- Intelligent tracking and alert reporting system
- USB data
- Integrated Antenna
- Data and Power Connection
- Charges Iridium 9555 handset
- Easily insert and remove Iridium 9555 with the touch of a button