The IntelliDOCK 9555 (9555ID) is the ideal docking station that allows the Iridium 9555 handset to be used in various maritime, transport or fixed site applications.
- User & Installation Manual
- Interface & Power Cables
- Ram-Mount Steel Mounting Bracket
- Beam 9555DOCK Unit
The Iridium 9555 handset fits securely in the IntelliDOCK, which features inbuilt Bluetooth, USB data port, inbuilt ringer, phone charging and integrated antenna, data and power connection, making it possible to keep all antenna cables and power permanently connected to the docking station, ready for use. The Iridium 9555 handset is easily inserted and removed by the press of a button on the top of the IntelliDOCK making it very easy to remove the 9555 at anytime with the peace of mind knowing it will always be fully charged.
Please note that the satellite phone handset is not included with the IntelliDOCK 9555.
- Weight (IntelliDOCK): 0.7 (lbs)
- Weight (Packed): 2.85 (lbs)
- Dimensions: 200x75x65 (mm)
- AC Power Pack: 90-250V AC 50-60Hz, Output 12V 45 W
- Iridium Antenna: Fixed Cable to SMA-Female
- Operating Temperature Range: -20 to +70 °C
- Allows the Iridium 9555 handset to be used in various maritime, transport or fixed site applications.
- Inbuilt Bluetooth
- USB Data Port
- Inbuilt Ringer
- Integrated Antenna
- Data and Power Connection
- Charges Iridium 9555 handset
- Easily insert and remove Iridium 9555 with the touch of a button