|Service||Global 2016||Americas Leisure Plan|
|Minimum Term||3 Months||3 Months|
||$125.00||Unlimited within Home Region*|
|Implied MB Included||12.60|
|Standard IP per MB||$9.92||$23 out of Home Region*|
|Voice to Fixed per Min||$0.60||$0.75|
|Voice to Cell per Min||$0.60||$0.75|
|Voice to BG/FB/GSPS/SB||$0.60||$0.75|
|Voice to Iridium||$8.50||$10.00|
|Voice to Globalstar||$6.50||$7.45|
|Voice to Thuraya||$4.50||$4.80|
|Voice to Other MSS||$5.00||$6.45|
|Contract||SIGN CONTRACT >||SIGN CONTRACT >|
1. Initial monthly fee is pro‐rated and final month is charged in full. Allowances are pro‐rated based upon the number of days active.
2. Unused allowance does not carry over month‐to‐month.
3. Crew, Multi‐Voice, ISDN and Streaming Class Services are not available on Fleet One activations.
4. To be eligible for a Fleet One plan, the following conditions must all be met at all times throughout the Service Term:
Vessels must have a Maritime Mobile Security Identity (MMSI) which is to be provided upon provisioning
Vessels must receive the service using an Inmarsat type approved Fleet One terminal, and
"Vessels" must not be floating / fixed platform, or rigs
5. If the above information is found to be incorrect or provided falsely, Orbital Satcom reserve the right to cancel the plan and charge the user in full. The user acknowledges and agrees that such charges are deemed a price adjustment to reflect the amounts that would have been payable on an Inmarsat Standard Plan for vessels not eligible for the Fleet One Service Plan.
6. A further administrative charged may be charged to the user for the cost of converting to the correct plan as described above.
Fleet One Global Plan Terms
1. All services used on the Fleet One Global Plans are available without any geographical restriction.
2. All allowances are Money Bundle allowances, and can be used for all services.
3. Check PDF Links at top of page for Coverage Information
Fleet One Americas Plan Terms
* Check PDF Links at top of page for Coverage Information
Please see PDF Links section above for Coverage information.