Customers can now connect at IP broadband speeds of up to 464 kbps while on-the-move using the world’s smallest mobile BGAN terminal the Hughes 9450-C11.
The Hughes 9450-C11 terminal is fully approved for operation on Inmarsat’s Broadband Global Area Network (BGAN) satellite service and provides high-performance, on-the-move connectivity for the most demanding environments.
The Hughes 9450-C11 includes a built-in Wi-Fi access point. The Hughes 9450-C11 terminal is IP-based and offers selectable, dedicated Quality of Service (QoS) levels.
Simple, quick, and flexible options are available for installation on any vehicle.
The mini-antenna may be permanently mounted for fleet-style installation or the optional magnetic roof mount can be used for rapid installation and removal. The antenna includes a single, 8 meter RF cable connection.
The Hughes 9450-C11 terminal also has four (4) Ethernet ports with Power over Ethernet (PoE) that allow the user to connect multiple devices. The terminal supports analog and ISDN circuit-switched voice calls, along with fax and 64 kbps ISDN data.
- Standard IP: Up to 464 kbps
- Streaming IP: Up to 128 kbps
- Weight:2.3 Kg
- Dimensions:46 mm x 281 mm x 234 mm
- Humidity:95% RH at 40° C
- Temperature: -25° C to +55° C operating
- Power: Idle: 32 W**, Max: 65 W** (when transmitting)
- Input Voltage:12 V or 24 V systems.
**Does not include power supplied to PoE devices
- Weight: 2.0 Kg
- Dimensions: 252 mm Dia x 119 mm High
- Temperature:-40° C to +80° C survival
- Wind:125 mph (200 km/h) Exception for Magnetic Mount:100 mph (160 km/h)
- Water and Dust:IP-56 antenna
- Ice:25 mm non-operational
- Fully autonomous tracking antenna acquires and tracks the BGAN satellite signal while on-the-move
- Simultaneous use of Ethernet and WLAN for IP data plus RJ-11 or ISDN for voice
- Internal Web User Interface (UI) for configuration and control without the use of LaunchPad
- Auto context activation feature allows data connections to be activated without user action
- Multi-user capability (up to 11 simultaneous sessions)
- Up to 464 kbps shared data rate and 128 kbps streaming IP
- Circuit-switched services: speech (4 kbps), 3.1 kHz audio (64 kbps), ISDN data (64 kbps)*