Your SmartOne will require a messaging plan to operate and GTC offers four simple options for your messaging requirements.
We offer various options for receiving messages:
1. Through gtctrack.com: For an additional charge, we can process messages transmitted from your device and make them available to view through our online mapping application (see ‘Mapping Options’ below for pricing).
2. Deliver messages to your corporate server: We can deliver the raw messages transmitted from your tracker to your corporate server. Please note that the minimum device quantity is 50+ for this service. We can deliver to your server through gtctrack.com for lower quantities. You will be responsible for decoding all messages received.
3. Deliver messages by email: Decoded messages containing time and location of transmission etc. can be sent by email to your preferred email address. Please note that you must choose one of the mapping options below to receive messages via email as they are generated by our mapping portal.
For more detailed information on message delivery options please click here.
|Standard Plan||Light Plan||Heavy Plan||Unlimited Plan|
|Overage per Message||$0.05||$0.05||$0.05||n/a|
ALL PRICES EX VAT
*No roll-over of unused messages is permitted from one billing period to the next.
*Subject to fair usage policy (minimum message transmission frequency every 30 mins)
We also offer different options for your mapping requirements:-
Global Telesat Communications provides an online mapping portal, GTCTrack, which enables you to view online the current location, past movements and other data relevant to the tracking functions available on your Globalstar device. Upon activation of your device, we will provide you with a username and password to access our mapping website and view the movements of your device.
Globalstar has introduced a complete tracking solution in a single module which dramatically reduces the design effort required to help customers build compact and efficient satellite communications devices. Using the Globalstar Simplex data network, the STINGR allows information to be transmitted from areas well beyond the reach of reliable cellular coverage around the globe.
The STINGR is a low cost, OEM simplex module which sends one-way data messages via the Globalstar Simplex Network. The module includes a high-performance GPS receiver as well as an on-board dual band antenna which greatly simplifies the effort of integrating satellite communications into a tracking or monitoring device. The STINGR is ideal for delivering remote sensing, tracking, and monitoring applications.
- Integrated Simplex and GPS antenna
- Simple battery-powered operation from single 3.0 to 5.5 volt supply
- Enhanced STX3 command set
- Autonomous tracking modes built in
- Increases reliability through multiple transmissions
- Global coverage
- Low power consumption
- Low-profile surface mount design
- Versatile use: module can be integrated for use in a wide range of applications including liquid petroleum gas (LPG) tanks, water tanks, pipelines, electricity, meters, cars, trucks, boats and sea or land containers
- 1.77 in x 1.87 in (45.05 mm x 47.37 mm)
- Overall thickness of the board with antenna is .25 in (6.3 mm)
- FCC CFR Part 25 Modular Certification
- Industry Canada
- CE Tested