The Beam Iridium Mast/Pole Antenna (RST710) is designed to work with Beam Iridium antenna passive cable kits and will work with other Iridium based devices.
It is designed for Maritime based applications and can be mounted to a mast or pole. The antenna cable connection is inside the antenna and protected from harsh environments.
- 30cm PVC Pipe
- Custom Bracket
- U Bolts
- Altitude: 20,000'
- Colour: White
- Connector: TNC Female
- Operating Temperature: Celsius 40° to +85° or Fahrenheit -40° to 185°
- Weight: 11oz (0.68lbs) Max
- Finish: Weatherable Polymer
- Power Handling: 1 Watt
- Impedance: 50 OHMS
- Axial Ratio: 3.0db Max at bore sight
- Polarization: Right Hand Circular
- 1616-1626 MHz
- Designed for maritime based applications.
- Designed to work with Beam Iridium products and will work with other Iridium based devices.
- Antenna cable connection is inside the antenna and protected from harsh environments.