The Beam Iridium Active Antenna (RST740) is a small, omni-directional antenna with a high quality enclosure. It is designed to work on Iridium BEAM docks and terminals where long RF cables are needed.NOTE: Combining an Active Antenna with Standard Cables will damage the Antenna. The antenna cable in the photo is not included.
- Active Antenna Cable Loss: 11.5-13.5dB (total end to end loss)
- DC RMS Standby Power Draw: 0.32W
- DC RSM Power Draw: 3.2W
- DC Peak Power Draw: 30W
- Input Voltage: 9-36 VDC
- Temperature Range: -40°C to +70°C
- Frequency: 1616MHz - 1626.5 MHz
- Designed to work with Beam Iridium docks and terminals where long RF cables are needed.
- Omni-directional antenna
- Comes complete with a power supply (15V DC output)
- High quality enclosure
- Designed for use with active cables only.
- Allows for cable runs ranging from 23m to more than 100m (328 feet)